Now is the time to remind all our students how best to help the tender new plants to establish and grow.
- There are places for people and places for plants, be sure to walk in the people places only.
- Please be gentle, kind and caring to all our garden plants and critters (including bugs).
- Always ask an adult before picking or harvesting from the garden.
- Keep soil, mulch and woodchips in garden beds. (Mr. Tin has to sweep up the mess!)
- Do not lift or move the pathway stones.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!