5th Annual QAE Talent Show - Explore Your Talent!
It’s time to hit the stage as we transform the Queen Anne Community Center into the “Rocket Theatre” for the 5th Annual QAE Talent Show happening on Friday, April 27, 2018!
Does your kiddo belt out the tunes like Bruno Mars, Alicia Keys or Adele? Do they flip those walkovers like Simone Biles? Maybe you’ve got the next Jackson 5, Foo Fighters, or America’s next best Dance Crew rehearsing in your garage? Last year, we had an awesome Rubik’s cube solving act and reciting from memory a long string of numbers contained in Pi. Whatever your kiddo’s talent is, we can’t wait to see it during Auditions and then during the night of the QAE Talent Show!
Steps to take prior to your Audition for the QAE Talent Show:
1. Develop a solo, duet or group act with a maximum running time of 90 seconds.
2. Click this link to fill out the QAE Talent Show Audition Submission form
3. For any/all acts requiring pre-recorded music develop a .MP3 format music file for submission, 90 seconds or less. (most acts are helped when accompanied by fun music)
4. Email your kiddos MP3 music file to email@example.com, prior to your kiddos selected Audition date. Super helpful, thank you!
Audition Dates & Times
Sign-up for an Audition date on the QAE Talent Show Submission form
- Tuesday, April 17th: Your child's lunch time by grade at QAE in the Music portable
- Thursday, April 19th: 6-8pm at QAE in the Music portable
- Saturday, April 21: 10 am-2:00 pm at Queen Anne Community Center, Room 1
Our QAE Audition Committee will be super friendly and rooting for your kiddo!
QAE Talent Show Details
Where: At the Queen Anne Community Center, in the gym
When: Friday April 27th, 2018
- Performer Check-in Time: 5:30pm
- Show Running Time: 6-9pm (with the younger grades performing first)
Talent Show & Audition Fine Print:
- All acts must be 90 seconds or less and performance ready at the time of Audition.
- All music and performance content must be appropriate for K-5 grade school children.
- Acts are not allowed to include wheels, flames, or throwing of any items into the crowd.
- All acts must provide their props at the time of Audition and evening of the Talent Show.
- All kiddos that Audition will have a performance slot the night of the Talent Show, however you must Audition to secure a performance slot.