K-12 Education Funding & the Effects on Seattle Public Schools
Join an in-depth panel discussion on the state funding ,SPS shortfalls and levy restrictions. Plus boundaries, high school science, capacity issues, Lincoln High School and other issues facing our schools and city.
When: Tuesday, Feb. 6th, 7-9pm
Where: Ballard High School Library, 1418 NW 65th St, Seattle
- JoLynn Berge, Asst. Superintendent Business and Finance, SPS
- Eden Mack, School Board Director District 4, SPS
- Scott Pinkham, School Board Director District 1, SPS
- Mike O’Brien, Seattle City Councilmember District 6
- Heidi Bennett, Seattle Council PTSA & WA State PTA RCL
To request childcare email: Northeast@scptsa.org. All are welcome to attend.
Get more information and RSVP: