When: Wednesday, Oct. 17, 2018; 3-9pm
Where: Populuxe Brewery, 826 NW 49th St in Ballard
Come join us in the first of a series of Brews and Baked Goods fundraising events!
We're teaming with local community brewers and you! With your help, our 4th graders can reach their fundraising goal that pays for their 5th grade IslandWood field trip. $1 per pint goes back to QAE. 4th graders will have a bake sale set up. Populuxe has something for everyone. Including an arcade and pinball room. Looking forward to seeing you there and thank you for your support! This is a family friendly event. All are welcome.
We'll have QAE logo growlers for sale at the event! $20 each with proceeds supporting QAE! See the cool logo designed by QAE parent Michele Christensen. You can buy at the event or purchase online here.
Populuxe does not serve food, but you're welcome to bring outside food. Nearby dinner suggestions for Wednesday are Giddy Up Burgers and Big Mario's Pizza.
How you can support:
- Visit our bake sale table - $1 suggested donation
- Enjoy the freshest assortment of local award winning brews - $1 per pint goes to QAE for their IslandWood field trip.
- Purchase a QAE Growler - $20
You don't need to bake anything to come, but we do need bakers. Sign up to help here:
Upcoming Brew & Bake Sale Events:
- Saturday Oct. 20th at Queen Anne P-Patch 3-5pm
- Saturday Nov. 10 at Burke Gilman Brewing 12-4pm
- Saturday Dec. 8 at Rooftop Ale House 2-7p.m.