We'll send daily updates thru end of fund drive, this Thursday. From yesterday's email:
Our Fall Explorer Fund Drive is wrapping up, and we are striving for 100% participation from our QAE families – *every* donation, large or small, moves us closer.
We still need over $30,000 to meet our goal and to continue to provide these valuable programs for all students:
- In-school Art classes for all grades by Ms. Megan
- Social/Emotional Curriculum such as Counselor time from Ms. Skoog, Roots of Empathy, Classroom SEL libraries, and character development class plays
- Islandwood retreat for 5th graders
- Kindergarten Instructional Aides
- 1:1 Tutors for academic support for teacher-identified kids
- IPod Touch cart, Dreambox, Reading-A-to-Z, Digital Storytelling, Headphones with mics, etc
- School Garden
- Classroom Websites & Student e-folios
- Parent Education workshops
- and much more
Please donate today! Click on this link to go to QAE home page and give online with Credit Card, Debit / Bank Account, or Paypal.
Or return the fund drive response card to the school office with your check made out to QAE PTSA.