Thank you to everyone who took the Before/After school survey. The results are in - you can check them out here.
Thanks to Alison Payauys and Tomoko Yamazaki for their hard work on the survey, and for their continuing work on implementing a stellar before/after school experience for QAE families.
Quick summary of survey results:
· 41 responses received from 30 enrolled families, 11 not enrolled
· 35 enrolled students
· 83% of enrolled families are interested in the Sponge Class**, Spanish 5 day or 2 day is ranked 1st choice most frequently (many children have prior language classes).
· 13 enrolled families are interested in Sweet Pea class at Lincoln, 14 enrolled families are interested in Sweet Pea class at QA location, 6 of those could go either location
· 45% of enrolled families need dependable before/after school childcare
· Music, Gym/Sports, and Theater/Drama are the top three club interests
· Out of 30 enrolled families, 22 are interested in an Activity Bus and 24 are interested in carpooling
**Planning is underway to have Sponge offer an on-site, before-school Spanish language program from 8am to 9:15am. Check the website News and/or subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest info as it becomes available .
Welcome to the Rocket Reader blog! The PTSA's collection of news & information relevant to QAE Families. This is also shared weekly in the Rocket Reader e-newsletter. Use the form below to sign up!
The Rocket Reader newsletter is sent weekly by the PTSA.