• Are you good at emails? Following up with a list of individuals and checking their names off when you receive a response? We need a parent volunteer to help follow up with our QAE staff and teachers on their Sign Up Parties. Can you say Yes to 30 mins a week for the next 3-4 weeks?
• Do you like a puzzle? Do you like seating arrangements? Our awesome 5th grade parents, who have done this for years, would like to train and pass the baton of how to arrange the QAE Auction seating. If you are able to commit to learn this year and arrange seats for next year please let us know. Sign up with a friend! And you can work on seating arrangements over a glass of wine.
• Printing Contact? We are looking for in-kind donation or deep discount to help print our Auction brochure. Do you have a contact or would your company be able to help donate their copier services?
• Student Photos - Natalia Dotto, QAE parent and photographer, need help shuttling kids to and from their classroom. We need one more parent helper on Feb. 7th. Sign up here to help...
• Digital Photo Organizer? Do you have a 2-5 hours at the end of February to help rename and organize the pictures with the students LAST NAME, FIRST INITIAL of the student. Cari Lui of Yuen Lui has generously agreed to print all of the photos for us, but it is imperative that they be organized by class and last name prior to the printing process.
• Production Assistant to Auction Video? Need volunteers to help with the auction video. Kelly Essmeier, awesome QAE parent, is producing our video this year. Can you help support our video, brainstorm, assist with messaging? A team of creative parents is better than one.
Any of the above sound interesting or need more information? Contact the auction team at email@example.com to learn more or access our Fundraising page where we will continue to update our asks: