Thanks to all who attended Friday night's PTSA auction. We raised $111,000 (vs. a goal of $70,000) at a super fun event on Friday night! Thanks also to all who helped organize the event - the donors, the bakers, the class a rt coordinators, those that procured items, those that helped set up, the bankers, the copywriters, the communications team, the music producer,the photographer and printer, the slide show producers, those that worked the night of the auction (recording, running, selling raffle tickets, A/V, check in, check out, closers).
For those who were unable to attend or meant to but didn't quite get around to it, you can still purchase a 8x10" black and white portrait of your child ($25) or sign up for one of the fabulous buy-in parties:
1) June 8 family outdoor movie night -$45 for the family
2) May 5 Spanish Wine and tapas night - $35 per person
3) May 31 Sipping and shopping in style - $45 per person
4) Sept 5 First day of school Champagne brunch - $30 per person
5) June 9 All night long in the library - $100 per 2nd grader and above
Purchase your child's photo OR sign up for one of the above parties here.
Thanks for all your support!
Natalie Carlson and Holley Ring, Fundraising Co-chairs
Welcome to the Rocket Reader blog! The PTSA's collection of news & information relevant to QAE Families. This is also shared weekly in the Rocket Reader e-newsletter. Use the form below to sign up!
The Rocket Reader newsletter is sent weekly by the PTSA.