Kids are using these magnets as fake tongue studs, lip studs, nose studs, etc. Please avoid purchasing these “non toys”. Swallowing them has caused serious internal problems. This is not an urban legend – we’ve checked.
Here is the picture of the magnets that have been all around school recently.
Welcome to the Rocket Reader blog! The PTSA's collection of news & information relevant to QAE Families. This is also shared weekly in the Rocket Reader e-newsletter. Use the form below to sign up!
The Rocket Reader newsletter is sent weekly by the PTSA.