As we move back to Queen Anne into our expanded building, it's time a great time to get involved in the QAE community!
Are you an accounting wiz? Experience doing social media or marketing? Or eager to find out how the WA Legislative decisions affect QAE? No matter your interest, the QAE PTSA Board would love to hear from you!
No PTSA Board experience is necessary, and this is a fabulous way to get involved in shaping the future of your children's school. Thanks for considering! Please contact email@example.com or talk to any of the current officers if you're interested or have any questions!
Here's where we could use help, but we can find a role that works with your interests and schedule!
- Assistant Treasurer – Picking up and completing deposits and owning other income generating aspects (matching gifts, donations, etc)
- Community & Events Coordinator – Do you love throwing parties and bringing people together? We've typically had 3-5 events a year, but are re-considering what would be best for the community. In the past, we've done Back-to-School BBQs, the annual Talent Show, a Spring Dance Party, etc. But events can be edited based on your own personal passion. Peak times are around beginning and end of school year.
- Enrichment Coordinator – Help coordinate with the team that will be running the enrichment program. Heavy lift times - around the start of the program for sign up and toward the end when you will help guide next seasons classes. September and January.
- Legislative Representative - Keep informed about what’s going on district- and state-wide, and inform our parent community if action is required.
- Technology Director – Organizes Hour of Code. Helps when board members run into technology snafus. Advises on technology programming offered at QAE.
- Fund Drive Lead – We have a one-time campaign of a direct give drive. Happens in the Fall for 2-3 weeks (timing can fluctuate based on your schedule). Work on messaging, gather messaging from different individuals and track and thank people for their donations.