Remember that this is our *only* kid-powered fundraiser for the year, and the kids feel really good about doing their part to help support their school, so please help them to gather some sponsors. Our goal is to have every student participate in the effort!
The funds raised by this event help the PTSA cover important things that the district doesn’t, for example:
· Art and music programs at our school
· The tutors and teacher assistants who are helping reduce the student teacher ratio in our classes
· Transportation and other expenses for field trips
Besides all of the great benefits that the kids will appreciate from the funds raised, there are some fun prizes to be won on Friday…
· Rocket trophies for the class and student who raise the most $$
· Domani Pizza parties, and a Molly Moon ice cream party to the classes who raise the most and have the highest percent of participation
· Gift cards to Blue Highway Games, Communique Toys, and Molly Moon Ice Cream to the students who raise the most money or have the most sponsors
Thank you to our local business community for donating the prizes, and thank you to mom Mary Lee, our new “Queen of Procurement” who has been a great help connecting us to them!
Welcome to the Rocket Reader blog! The PTSA's collection of news & information relevant to QAE Families. This is also shared weekly in the Rocket Reader e-newsletter. Use the form below to sign up!
The Rocket Reader newsletter is sent weekly by the PTSA.
Remote Learning (Fall 2020)
8:30am - Start Time
3:30pm - End Time
Further schedule details to be shared by district and Principal Roy.
"Regular" In-Person Schedule
7:30am - Breakfast & Playground Supervision Begins
7:50am - Breakfast Ends, Opening Bell
7:55am - School Day Begins
2:25pm - Dismissal
Wednesday Early Release
1:10pm - Dismissal