_You are invited to attend the WA State PTA Forum on Public Charter Schools hosted by Region 6 PTA. The event includes a review of the PTA Charter Issue that was passed this fall, National PTA policies on charter schools, WA State PTA resolutions/issues that will impact any prospective bill with pro and con presentations.
The format includes pro and con presentations and questions from the audience.
• Ramona Hattendorf: Government Relations Coordinator, Washington State PTA
• Olga Addae: President, Seattle Education Association, (Teacher’s Union) Con Speaker
• Beth Sigall: Lake Washington School District, PTA Member, Pro Issue Submitter
• Dr. Wayne Au: Assistant Professor, Education Program, UW- Bothell, Editor, Rethinking Schools, Con Speaker
• Robin Lake: Associate Director, Center for Reinventing Education, UW Bothell, Pro Speaker
• Moderated by C.R. Douglas, Political Analyst, Q13 Fox News
Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2012, from 6:30 – 8:30pm
Washington Middle School Cafeteria
2101 S. Jackson St, Seattle 98144
Welcome to the Rocket Reader blog! The PTSA's collection of news & information relevant to QAE Families. This is also shared weekly in the Rocket Reader e-newsletter. Use the form below to sign up!
The Rocket Reader newsletter is sent weekly by the PTSA.
Remote Learning (Fall 2020)
8:30am - Start Time
3:30pm - End Time
Further schedule details to be shared by district and Principal Roy.
"Regular" In-Person Schedule
7:30am - Breakfast & Playground Supervision Begins
7:50am - Breakfast Ends, Opening Bell
7:55am - School Day Begins
2:25pm - Dismissal
Wednesday Early Release
1:10pm - Dismissal