Get 'em now: early-bird pricing ends tomorrow! Here's what you GAIN by saving those ten dollars in ticket prices:
10. The sweet sense of relief when you cross "buy auction ticket" off your to-do list.
9. A back-up Valentine's Day gift: I didn't forget...we're going to the auction, sweetie!
8. Your mental effort can be put into deciding what to wear and not when to buy your ticket.
7. A guilt-free evening away from your kids: it's for them, without them!
6. The opportunity to spy your child's teacher off-campus!
5. Ample time to practice your legible handwriting for silent auction bid sheets.
4. Using "I can't; I've got the QAE Auction" as an excuse for other March 11th events.
3. A sudden epiphany on excellent items to procure for the event.
2. A big ol' smile in knowing you've added to the peace of mind of the auction planning team.
1. You've assured your place in a memorable evening!
1. Purchase tickets (at the early bird price of $85/ticket).
2. Purchase a raffle ticket (for a chance to win an auction night's stay at a luxury 5-Star hotel).
3. Donate or procure an item (more items = more fun = more money for our school).
4. Donate wine to the wine grab. (more wine = more fun = more money for our school)
5. Donate or procure a dessert for the dessert dash. (more cake = more fun = more money for our school)
6. Volunteer for the auction.
A Class Act - 6th Annual Benefit Auction
Friday, March 11, 2016 - Showbox SoDo
6:30pm-10:30pm - Main Event
10:30pm-??? - After-Party with Black Majic DJ
Cocktail Attire & Uber Transportation Suggested
Welcome to the Rocket Reader blog! The PTSA's collection of news & information relevant to QAE Families. This is also shared weekly in the Rocket Reader e-newsletter. Use the form below to sign up!
The Rocket Reader newsletter is sent weekly by the PTSA.
Remote Learning (Fall 2020)
8:30am - Start Time
3:30pm - End Time
Further schedule details to be shared by district and Principal Roy.
"Regular" In-Person Schedule
7:30am - Breakfast & Playground Supervision Begins
7:50am - Breakfast Ends, Opening Bell
7:55am - School Day Begins
2:25pm - Dismissal
Wednesday Early Release
1:10pm - Dismissal