- 5-6pm - MakerSpace MarketPlace
Students delved deeper into each grade level’s focus. Our explorers had the freedom to create initiatives, which included fund-raisers, awareness campaigns and products to sell. These products will be shared at the MakerSpace MarketPlace to raise money for different charities on PBL night. All funds raised will be pooled and divided equally amongst the students’ initiatives. Bring cash to purchase items at the MarketPlace!
- 5-6pm - 3rd Grade Project on display at entrance
Our 3rd Graders had a driving question around how to communicate new drop off/pick up procedures with families for the 2019-20 school year.
- 6pm - Kindergarten song performance in Gym A
- 6-6:30pm - K-2nd Showcase
- Kindergarten (Rooms 102, 106,117) Driving Question: How can we use our creativity to help the Earth?
- 1st Grade (In Library) Driving Question: How can we raise awareness on the impact humans have on bird’s and their habitats?
- 2nd Grade (Rooms 203 & 206) Driving Question: How can we make changes in our community so that whales can thrive in the Pacific Northwest?
- 6:30-7:30pm - 3rd-5th Showcase
- 3rd Grade (Room 312 and John Marshall Foyer) Driving Question: What problems face the Salmon in the Pacific Northwest and how can we work together to solve them? Driving Question: How can we communicate new drop off/pick up procedures with families for the 2019-2020 school year?
- 4th Grade (Rooms 104 & 303) Driving Question: What can we as humans learn from cephalopods?
- 5th Grade (Rooms 301 & 304) Driving Question: Historically and present day, how has housing shaped Seattle?
As part of the Spring Project-Based Learning Night on June 18th, we'll be doing another MakerSpace MarketPlace. It was a huge hit in the Fall! Sign up here to take part! The signup is for the individuals and small groups who plan to make and sell items at the event and would like to have a booth (or table spot). By popular demand, there will be a bake sale -- you can use the sign up to donate baked good for the event.