The community meetings will be held:
· Monday, March 10, 6:30-8:30 p.m., for the Southeast region, South Shore K-8, 4800 S. Henderson St.
· Thursday, March 13, 6:30-8:30 p.m., for the Northeast region, at Nathan Hale High School, 10750 30th Ave. NE
· Thursday, March 20, 6:30-8:30 p.m., for the Central region, at Garfield High School, 400 23rd Ave.
· Thursday, March 27, 6:30-8:30 p.m., for the Northwest region, at Ballard High School, 1418 NW 65th
· Monday, March 31, 6:30-8:30 p.m., for the West Seattle region at Roxhill Elementary, 9430 30th Ave. SW
Interpreters will be available at each meeting. In addition, supervised children’s’ activities and light refreshments will be provided.
Each meeting will include a joint presentation by Superintendent José Banda and the Executive Director of Schools for that region. Families, staff and community members will be invited to participate in small group discussions about the Strategic Plan on how to ensure the District meets its goal of ensuring every student graduates prepared for college, career and life.
To submit topics you’d like to see presented in your region, please email us at email@example.com with the subject line “town hall meeting topic” by Feb. 27.
To learn more about the District’s Strategic Plan please click here.